“If only my child had come with an instruction manual!” That’s a thought that most parents have had at some point in their lives.
Nothing really prepares you to become a parent. Some of us had parents that set a positive example. Others may have grown up in homes where the dynamic between child and parent was anything but functional or consistently loving.
Regardless, you can never be fully prepared to handle sticky situations with your children. Many parents are unaware of what behavioral challenges children may potentially struggle with, and how those challenges will affect your other children and the family as a whole.
This is where parenting coaching is valuable.
Coaching is a bit different from traditional psychotherapy or counseling in that it’s focus is goal oriented. Where as traditional therapy may have you spend weeks exploring past events to recognize how they have contributed to current moods and behaviors, parenting coaching helps you choose a goal (get my child to do their homework without a daily tantrum) and offers tried and true techniques to help achieve the outcomes you desire.
Who is Parenting Coaching For?
Parenting coaching is for any parent that wishes to resolve behavioral struggles with their children. These struggles can include typical daily struggles such as:
- Morning routines
- Homework struggles
- Sibling bickering
But coaching can also help with more demanding behaviors that push the parent’s skillset. These include:
- Dealing with a strong-willed child
- Getting a picky eater to eat
- Engaging with an angry or defiant teenager
- Guiding a child with Attention Deficit issues
Let’s Get You the Results You Want
Our coaches offer the best tools to reach the goals you’ve set and cheers you on as you do the work and take the necessary steps. We are to help you can gain control over your own actions and your home.
- Are looking for ways to address behavioral issues in your child such as aggression and defiance…
- Need help in taking care of yourself and managing your own stress…
- Want to learn strategies to support your special needs child’s physical, emotional and social development…
- Need guidance on creating a plan to address any other childcare issues or educational problems…
..then please contact us. Ask as many questions as you need to determine our compatibility and alignment in reaching your goals.