Therapy For Depression
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated, and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
I want you to know that you are not alone–we can help you bring back a sense of hope in your life.
We understand the social stigmas attached to the label of being depressed. We help you sort out your environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care while you’re suffering depression.
If you are hoping to lighten the load and feel like yourself again, contact us today for a free consultation.